Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default Panasonic DVD Recorder model DMR-ES20 Problem

On Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 1:45:05 PM UTC-5, olaf wrote:
John-Del wrote:

How? If you're going on that it's outputting voltage, that only

proves the power supply is not dead, but that's not enough. I've
seen these sag and recover so quickly that you won't see it on a
DMM.

But I think I would see it with my 200Mhz HMO2022. .-)

As long as you don't run it faster than 10ms or so. Lots of techs get fooled by a quick glitch that doesn't disturb their DMM's update count. On analog circuits you may not notice it, but in digital I've seen this cause an endless system reset cycle. Wondering if OP understands that..