Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Lexicon PCM70 legacy digital effects unit ...

On 11/13/18 9:37 PM, JoeF wrote:
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/...nit-38488-.htm

, JoeF wrote:
arfa.daily wrote:

Bit of a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone on here has got a scrap
one of these languishing up a corner in their cellar or wherever ?
Owner of
a shop that I do a lot of work for has been given one of these lovely
old units, but the VFD is busted. Other than that, it all seems to
work just

fine. It's an NEC 16 character 'starburst' type. Seems its actual number
is FIP16A5. There are references on the 'net, but no one stocking such an
item even as NOS. Anyone help ?

TIA

Arfa

Still interested after all these years? I've got one.

JF3

I forwarded to Arfa

--
"I am a river to my people."