Nate B

Default Furnace making loud grinding noise

I will saw off the shaft I don't need.
I picked the dual one so I can't get the wrong blower wheel.
Clock wise, counter clock wise, which combination to pick?

Does a counter-clockwise motor and a counter-clockwise blower wheel
make it suck the air in from the inside, blowing it outwards?

So, I couldn't get the old blower wheel off the old motor, and need to
find a new blower wheel.

Yikes!! Some have it, some don't...

Does anyone know where I could find a metal blower wheel of 4 inches
in diameter and 2 inches thick in the the Toronto (Canada) area?
Home Depot and Crappy Tire don't have it, where to go...

**** - an arctic town like Toronto and you couldn't find an HVAC supplier?
WTF are you doing at Home Depot looking for this stuff?

- Nate