Posted to rec.woodworking

Default heat for garage/shop?

On 11/12/2018 9:33 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:
I have a double burner propane heater I've been using to heat the
garage/shop for quite some time. I've grown tired of the smell. Does anyone
have other recommendations? A wood stove isn't an option since vehicles are
in there at night. The other restriction is that I only have 120 volts. Of
course the ultimate answer would be to have a dedicated shop, but...

You need a better propane heater. I get no odor from my Reddy Heater.
You should get no odor from a proper running heater. I also us propane
for the range in the house with no odor.