Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default heat for garage/shop?

On 11/12/18 8:33 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:
I have a double burner propane heater I've been using to heat the
garage/shop for quite some time. I've grown tired of the smell. Does anyone
have other recommendations? A wood stove isn't an option since vehicles are
in there at night. The other restriction is that I only have 120 volts. Of
course the ultimate answer would be to have a dedicated shop, but...

I use an electric radiator heater that is 120v and it works well in an
non-insulated 2-car garage.
It's not going to get it 80 degrees in 20 minutes like my kerosene
heater does, but once it's warm, it'll keep it there.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--