Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default High performance dry lubricant

On 2018-10-31, wrote:

I watched a webinar on Molykote's new dry lubricant yesterday. It's
quite an advance. Although it's oriented towards production
applications, it may be of interest to some members here. I was
interested in the possible applications for Stirling engines, which
have a real problem with liquid lubricants.

You can see it he

https://event.webcasts.com/starthere...key=ffc63dfe1b

Is it something like this?

https://www.ellsworth.com/products/b...312-g-aerosol/

That's old Molykote, which has been around for years. The new product is the same company but it's much, much tougher and longer lasting.

So they tell us. But these are the Molykote folks. They probably know what they're doing.

--
Ed Huntress