Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
GB GB is offline

Default How many chemicals have been banned in the US for cosmetic use?

On 12/11/2018 09:10, Norman Wells wrote:
On 12/11/2018 00:33, GB wrote:
On 11/11/2018 23:31, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

So I'm with the EU. I expect Boris won't give a **** though and will
bare his arse for a trade deal. Welcome to the future.

If it were only Boris's arse, it would be okay, but it's Norman's, too.

But he's not involved in any trade deals.Â* Neither am I.

Has Boris been sacked? I forget.

In any case, I think you are right. He was put in charge of deciding
what colour the coffee cups should be in the embassies, although I think
he took the opportunity to offend as many people as possible.