CBhvac

Default Furnace making loud grinding noise

wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

om...

Another update.

I found a motor with a dual shaft. I will saw off the shaft I don't
need. I picked the dual one so I can't get the wrong blower wheel.
Clock wise, counter clock wise, which combination to pick?

Does a counter-clockwise motor and a counter-clockwise blower wheel
make it suck the air in from the inside, blowing it outwards?

So, I couldn't get the old blower wheel off the old motor, and need to
find a new blower wheel.
Does anyone know where I could find a metal blower wheel of 4 inches
in diameter and 2 inches thick in the the Toronto (Canada) area?

Home Depot and Crappy Tire don't have it, where to go...

Not to be a smartass, but you ARE in over your head, and you are screwing
with something that CAN possibly snuff you out and no one know it.
Inducer motors are cheap, and easy to get. Get the right damn part before
you get hurt, since what you have posted is enough to know that you really
need to stop.