Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 14:59:31 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

In our home built about 1952, we had a light in the shower stall,
but it was in the ceiling. It didn't seem dangerous. The switch
was outside, unreachable if you were inside the shower.

Are those still legal in the US?

Yes as long as the bulb is high enough and doesn't get wet.

HOW high is enough, senile Mr Know-it-all? Who but you would know! BG

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID: