Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default screwfix lap lighting

I remember that, I never did see anyone post a working hypothesis for why it
was happening.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ben Holwell" m wrote in
message news
replying to Stephen Blakemore, Ben Holwell wrote:
Hi Stephen, did you ever solve this problem? I have exactly the same
issue! I
fitted 3 50w pir led flood lights yet one works for a short time then
stays
on! but two yes TWO replacements are doing exactly the same! timer and
sensitivity set to minimum, and there is nothing possibly setting it off,
no
trees bushes roads or paths, this is baffling me now, the only thing near
it
is a budget CCTV with IR lighting, I wonder if that would bother it? I've
covered its lights but that's not worked.

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...g-1093448-.htm