Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Dying Kindle

On Tuesday, 6 November 2018 17:25:28 UTC, JoeJoe wrote:
In the last year I have sold an old PaperWhite Kindle with a broken
screen for £40 (a new one could be had for £100), and a 10 year old
TomTom with a dead internal storage for £60... Both on eBay, and both
were purchased by people with East European-sounding names. Both, for
some reason emailed me within a few weeks to let me know that they had
managed to fix them...

It might have been cheaper to buy it back than pay for a repair :-)

A used 15 inch Android tablet is £99 on ebay if anyone wants anything bigger than a Kindle. 24 inch is only £150. That's bigger than my telly (which is what puts me off buying it!)

Owain