Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_5_] Dave M[_5_] is offline

Default need a schematic not user manual for a "Furman AR-1220"

M Philbrook wrote:
Like it states.. I've reversed engineered som of the board but it
would be nice if I had an offical schematic to this Furman AR-1220
120V like regulalor...

Currently what I have found it the control transformer to P3 plug
seems not correct to me.... It is using a 230v primary in a 120 V
system and is part of the supply rails for the 5, 15+ and 15- post
regulators..

Its only getting to 10VDC after the bridge on the average and of
course that isn't enough for proper reg..

I put in a temp transformer that would deliver the correct amount but
then it places the unit into EVS mode (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) and
never comes out of it, yet it seems to appear to operate with rails
saging on the 15 volt supplies.. These supplies are to take care of
the TLO84 quod opamp and thus the way they are now tells me the 15
volt regs are nothing more than limiters not regulators...

So does anyone have a source to the schematic ?

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer yet? Drop them an email
) and ask for a copy of the schematic. Some companies
still provide real customer service - you just have to ask for it.

Cheers,

Dave M