Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Drilling and Pinning Tall Molds

On 11/5/2018 2:56 PM, clark wrote:
I have not cast metal since jr high shop in 1965.

But I have been watching MYFORDBOY on youtube.
He is some old brit that never says a word, but casts Aluminum the way we were trying to do it in jr high.

Fun to watch.

Â* That would be about the same time I got my first taste ... but we
didn't get to pour , or even watch , just made the mold and Teacher
poured after school . Now I have my own foundry setup , and have cast al
and brass . Currently working on a forge furnace so I can beat on some
steel . Check out castinghobby on yahoogroups ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old