Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Volt sticks+

On 05/11/2018 08:10, Robin wrote:
On 04/11/2018 21:25, ARW wrote:
On 04/11/2018 21:12, Robin wrote:
On 04/11/2018 20:07, ARW wrote:

I got this last week but have not tried it out yet.

http://www.socketandsee.co.uk/socket...it-finder.html

At that price I'm a bit surprised it doesn't have the means to swap
the lead with croc clips on the transmitter for a lead terminating in
a plug that can go straight into any 13A socket that's not getting
power.Â* The more so when it's the "Socket & See" brand!

It did come with one!

Ta for that.

In my defence I did look at the manual which doesn't mention it.Â* And
the pictures on their website show the other leads which come with every
other tracer they make

http://www.socketandsee.co.uk/produc...ircuit-tracers

Actually I got the

http://www.socketandsee.co.uk/socket...racer-kit.html

ie a FFCB200 and a DCF200 sold together.

Paid £220 for the pair. And it is a pair. It's two identical carry
cases[1] with different kit in each case.

So to add to your defence I was expecting just the one case with all the
bits in it after looking at the photos.

[1] The cases need some sort of identification so I know which is which,
and I am sure the Scouts do a sewing badge............

--
Adam