Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Volt sticks+

On 05/11/2018 08:06, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 16:27:11 GMT, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

newshound presented the following explanation :
Not being a professional sparks, I tend to shy away from Fluke prices but I
suppose I might look after one of them better.

I would still pay the extra and get a Fluke..

Are voltsticks any better at accurately determining the position of
live cables in a wall, in PVC conduit, than standard pipe/live cable
detectors? I have a B&D BDS200 and I'm not impressed by it
https://tinyurl.com/yasou34o and I'm looking for something more
precise.

They are no use what so ever in locating a cable in a wall.

--
Adam