Jim Kovar

Default stihl 021 chainsaw won't start, unless pulled 62 times daily for 6 days

In article ,
says...

In the end I threw it away (yes, literally...at least twice) and went
and bought a Husky....which is not as powerful, but does start on the
third pull at the end of every summer.

Hi Nick,

I use Poulan saws for trimming branches after I drop one. I use
Husqvarna's for felling, and I use a Stihl for bucking. Different chain
profiles on every saw. I do this for a living. Of course, these saws and
their chain profiles are personal preferences. I only cut in the winter
when the trees are light, so I use a gas stabiliser during the off
season.