Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris French Chris French is offline

Default Volt sticks+

newshound Wrote in message:
On 02/11/2018 14:47, John Rumm wrote: On 02/11/2018 14:13, newshound wrote: Searching today, all my volt sticks seem to have diffused away from their usual storage spaces so I need to get some more. Does anyone have recommendations? Well I quite like my fluke, but I have not tried the others, so can't really give you a comparison. Not being a professional sparks, I tend to shy away from Fluke prices but I suppose I might look after one of them better. In this case even fluke prices are not that steep - normally £20 - £25 ish. Di-Log do some at about £15 that are probably ok as well (they are what TLC sell). Note sure I would chance the £2.50 duratool offering from CPC though! Agreed, but I think my previous ones were only a fiver or so. Trouble is, I could do with one for my general toolbox, another for the small lightweight electrics one, another for the desk drawer, another to hang next to the consumer unit.But thanks all for the comments, will order a Fluke or maybe the fancy Kew while I muse further.

I have a LAP one from Screwfix.

Seems to b.e reliable
--
Chris French