Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Volt sticks+

On 02/11/2018 14:13, newshound wrote:
Searching today, all my volt sticks seem to have diffused away from
their usual storage spaces so I need to get some more. Does anyone have
recommendations?

Well I quite like my fluke, but I have not tried the others, so can't
really give you a comparison.

Not being a professional sparks, I tend to shy away from Fluke prices
but I suppose I might look after one of them better.

In this case even fluke prices are not that steep - normally £20 - £25 ish.

Di-Log do some at about £15 that are probably ok as well (they are what
TLC sell). Note sure I would chance the £2.50 duratool offering from CPC
though!

--
Cheers,

John.