Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Volt sticks+

newshound wrote:

Searching today, all my volt sticks seem to have diffused away from
their usual storage spaces so I need to get some more. Does anyone have
recommendations?

I have a Kewstick Uno, I know it won't detect live SWA buy you wouldn't
expect it to, it does detect T&E under galvanised capping, I don't
recall ever having wrong reading from it, it does give a brief flicker
from the LED when you tap the end onto something (don't know if all
makes do that?)

They sell a Duo version which seems to have a high/low sensitivity

https://www.kewtechcorp.com/products/electrical-testing