Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
RION RION is offline

Default Adjustiing/mod'ing digital thermostat on LG window air conditioner

replying to Ryan, RION wrote:
Well, here it is 2018, and I am having a similar problem with an 8,000 BTU
window ac. I guess I should feel luck that mine does go down to 65.7 F. The
problem here is that I bought this to cool a wine cellar. The ac unit is in a
fake window between two parts of my basement. The wine cellar part is well
insulated, but you can't get 60 F (the temperature I really desire) if the
calibration on the thermistor is wrong. I am getting ready to use a fixed
resistor along with a pot, and hope I get lucky.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...c-1144161-.htm