Stormin Mormon

Default Hot product for Spamming Newsgroup ...products compaed

wrote in message
Instant madness can be achieved by spamming a news group with a wagon load
of RedyTemp ads. The unit
is loved by spammers owners but not as many news group readers. The main
reason for this is RedyTemp's "super duper spam flood advertising
technique". You
can't beat floods of news group spam for irritating people. And all it takes
is much labor for a 10 minute point and click spamflood. And even less
if the
homeowner spams the news group themselves. If you visit
www.redytospamyournewsgroup.com you
can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl point and click the mouse and spam
Alt.Home.Repair IN LESS THAN 3
MINUTES. Whether you need to read your messages, want advice on fixing
something, or just want to read about others problems, RedySpam is ready
when you are.

Spam recirculators have been around for some time. But, most
people don't even know about them. I on the other hand believe I do
know alot about them...why? Because I did over 2 months of comparison
analysis of the different types / brands on the market. Anyone can
download this analysis which contains pictures, prices, and other
miscellaneous "facts" which I collected exclusively from the internet
during the 2 month study. Would you like to participate? Just click "reply
to group" and flame my worthless hide.

Why would I do a 2 month study? Because I was offered to purchase a
desktop PC for a great sum of money. Just like
me, you would also put a great amount of thought, research, market
analysis before you spent a lot of your savings. The market analysis
which consisted of doing test spam. There are roughly 8 different kinds
available on the market. They're priced anywhere from $749 through
$1600 and more (this does not include the installation cost, tax, title,
tags, and ISP monthly fee). Some have wireless remote control activation
(so you can just "press a button remotely", if the non-standard camera
battery in the mouse
has been replaced within the last 30 days, costing $15 dollars
or more every 30 days to replace, and you don't mind having one
clipped on your belt next to your cellphone so you don't have to chase
it down), some have "press button" to activate, some run all the time,
some run automatically, some have timers, some only work with "closed
loop" or dedicated ISP (RedySpam can be used on
either type of systems), some use the phone line to return the
spam back to the desktop (causing issues with warmy emails in the
Outlook Express, RedySpam doesn't have this problem due to its patented
manifold and adjustable email control capability). Some are noisey,
some are quiet. Installations range from 10 minutes to do a posting
flood....and others can take up to 3 hours or more and require
multiple plumbers type tools, draining of the email outbox, cutting
and measuring telephone lines, soldering, running wires all throughout your
house
to each computer monitor and TV screen in the house (so you can press a
button "every" time your gonna spam the newsgroup....and then.....stilll
wait for ReddySpam ads to arrive), most require mounting to a solid wall,
purging, calibrating.
Most void warranty if unit is run without brain engaged,
accidentally or not (RedySpam has run tests to ensure that this is not
an issue with our units; we don't have a brain or a rational thought). All
these troublesome installation issues often cause homeowners to shy away
from the Spam recirculator
idea. Plumbers would much rather run a dedicated line back to your
hard drive processor which takes "time" and materials ....thats where the
dollars can quickly jump from your pocket to theirs. I have nothing
against plumbers, they have families too and they provide a valuable
service to the community.