Default NO MORE hot water problems

I bought a WATTS UP data logger, its one of those things that you can
plug-in any home appliance and it records 16 points of data and
calculates the monthly cost of running the appliance. The RedyTemp
running 24hr a day cost 14kwh per month, which equals $1 dollar.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 20:00:45 -0500, Jeff Wisnia

Instant hot water can be achieved by installing a RedyTemp. The unit
is loved by homeowners but not as many plumbers.

snipped

OK so I visited your website. I was amused by the disclaimer at the
bottom of your home page, particularly the first sentence reading:

Disclaimer
Temtrol delta T., Inc. takes no responsibility for the accuracy or
validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and
related graphics on the Temtrol delta T., Inc. website.

That's not exactly a confidence builder, is it? I can't recall seeing
that kind of stuff at many other websites.

Now riddle me this please:

The FAQ section of the website says, " This unit uses only 14 watts in a
24 hour period if the built-in timer is not used."

What does that mean? Power consumtion is measured in watt hours. That
statement uses invalid dimensions, and doesn't make any mention of the
piping size and lengths involved, the city water temperature, or the
ambient temperatures surrounding the piping, all of which will directly
affect the amount of electricity the unit will consume in 24 hours.

Response please?

Jeff