Maryjoe

Default Sewing Machine Advice Junki DLL8300N

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:16:49 -0500, "Rob" wrote:

I am sorry to hear that you will be losing your job shortly. Sad, many jobs are
leaving offshore and may never return. Today, one needs to work hard to keep one
job and harder to find another one. That is why my wife and I are supplement our
income sewing and others thingy.

The machine we are buying is new and just wanna finds out more before we part
our hard earn dollars. Thanks

Hi Maryjoe, as it happens I have been fixing industrial sewing machines for
the last 28 years in different factories in England and in Canada. I just
finished work on the afternoon shift a few minutes ago in one of (the
last!!) Levi jeans plants up here in Canada. We are going to be closing in
March, so if anyone has any work for me, that would be great. We don't just
fix sewing machines, everything is automated so a lot of electronic
troubleshooting and plc programming.
Anyway, enough of my networking, get a picture if possible and I can
tell you how good or bad the motor is, and what to check for on the sew head
before you commit yourself. Also, down the road I can probably help you with
repairs by e mail.
regards ....... Rob
"Maryjoe" wrote in message

I posted this in alt.sewing and no one is in. Someone here could probably

advise
me if Junki DLL8300N fully assemble for $595 is worth buying.

My wife needs a reliable industrial sewing machine, we really cannot

afford a
fancy expensive machine and any advice or suggestions will be deeply
appreciated.

Thanks