Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Used Granite

On 01/11/2018 10:44, TimW wrote:
On 01/11/2018 09:32, TimW wrote:
On 31/10/2018 12:36, TimW wrote:

... Cutting accurately almost impossible. TW
Not so sure that a diamond saw won't cut it well enough.

.... When it comes from the yard it has been cut on cnc machines to
make a join that doesn't need any filler because the edges meet
perfectly.

Well no, it doesn't. They still use filler

I don't have the patience for this kind of pythonesque argument. I used
to be in the trade. I know what I am talking about.
TW

I had a granite woprktop installed. They glued it together with epoxy
and isued a filler to make it neat, because the epoxy is a finite width
and has to be a finite width

--
I would rather have questions that cannot be answered...
....than to have answers that cannot be questioned

Richard Feynman