Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Dumbbell Donnie lies again

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:55:45 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 10/31/2018 12:45 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 2:18:39 PM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:

j- Could correctly name their mayor and governor

Not everybody has a mayor. I have a township supervisor. I'd
have to look up their name. Why would it be important to know
that?

I've got three county commisioners and not a clue who they are or what
they do. I can name the mayor of the city and even identify him by sight
but I can't vote for him.

In our community we have 6 mayors plus regional chairman for the
county, townships, and tri-cities - plus ward councillors.

Get to vote for one mayor, one city councillor, one regional
councillor, and chairman.
Then we have MPPs and MPs that we vote for, and the Premier (current
and last several have been total idiot duds) and PM - haven't had a
GOOD one in about 6 cycles or so - likely more

Know them by name and could pick them out of a crowd