Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Used Granite

On 31/10/2018 20:10, alan_m wrote:
On 31/10/2018 13:29, Andrew wrote:

On One program bits of broken granite worktop were turned into
wall lights and sold for £85 each.

In most of the TV programs showing junk recycled into expensive junk by
spending £100s to do so they seem to find the mugs in those unique
retail outlet willing to buy it. The type of shops that I guess that all
of us would avoid.

Not only that but they spend hours recycling it as if labour had no value

(I mean actual manual work. Labour with a capital L of course has no value).

--
€œThe fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that
the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."

- Bertrand Russell