Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Dumbbell Donnie lies again

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 11:00:30 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:37:21 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 8:31:26 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Oct 2018 08:16:15 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 10:06:07 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
Dunghead Donnie lies again. Claims the US is the only country with
birthright citizenship when actually there are 30.

About changit it he said:
"They're saying I can do it with an executive order" When he says
"They're saying" it means one person that he told to say it said it.

That about sums it up for Trump. Now tell us where you stand on this issue,
as a resident diehard Democrat. That is the more important part, the
actual issue. Are you in favor of allowing illegal aliens to come here,
have babies, often at taxpayer's expense, and the baby is automatically
a US citizen? We call them anchor babies.

It's out of my hands. I doubt that the Constitution will be amended
because of this, I doubt if it will pass even one house of Congress, and
if there's a real movement to do it, one guy like me won't make much
difference one way or the other.

Typical Democrat.

Typical Republican complaint.

No, every Republican/Conservative in this thread has stated where they
are on the issue of illegal aliens and birthright citizenship. We know
where we stand and we can back it up. And THAT is the real issue here,
not the minor issue that Trump got something factually wrong again.
That he's factually wrong about how many countries allow birthright
citizenship isn't a long term issue, it will be forgotten in a week.
The illegal alien birthright problem is a real issue, one that's out
of control and getting worse. It has a direct effect on the country
today, tomorrow and twenty years from now. Wise up.
You run and hide and won't state where you stand.
And I suspect it's because you agree that illegal alien birthright
citizenship should be ended, but you won't admit it because it's also
Trump's position. Democrats just can't admit that Trump is right on
anything.

Start some BS

It's not BS.

The Trump aspect of it pretty much is BS compared to the real issue,
which is that Trump is on the right side of the ISSUE. Where are you
on the ISSUE?

about what Trump is doing with immigration law,

And that's not what the post I STARTED with was about.

I know, you want to play the typical Democrat lib game of hit and run.
How did it work out for you?

The two points I
made had nothing to do with whether they should be citizens or not. It
was about the dunghead lying about how many countries had birthright
citizenship (he said 1. It's 30) and about what it means when he says
"They're saying". If the thread topic drifts away from what I was
discussing, you have no business expecting me to have a position on some
new topic and you have no business saying I started that topic.

then cop out when asked where you stand on it. If you know that Trump
is a dung head, then you should know where you stand on the issue you're
bitching about.

That doesn't follow at all. He was a dunghead long before this came up,
and I had decided where I stood, as a bystander, long before Stumpie
appeared on the scene. His dungheadedness doesn't require me to change
my position.

How come you're logical until someone doesn't say what you want?

If you don't then maybe you should just shut up.

Make me. Even though it's out of my hands and I don't have a position
yes or no, I can still tell when Donnie is a dunghead.

You're a dung head too because you won't fess up and give us your position
on the immigration issue. You brought the subject here, you created the
thread. Man up or stop bitching.