David Martel

Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared TESTIMONIALS speak for themselves

Info,

I agree with those who feel that it is inappropriate for you to use this
forum for your advertising.
I find the first testimonial you have published to be odd. The individual
claims that it takes 4 minutes to get hot water in his home. This may be an
inaccurate estimate. I just put the stop watch on my bathroom sink. It took
20 secs. The temp's around freezing here. How cold was it in Arizona when
this testimonial was done?
I thought your claim of energy savings involved in using your device to
be either merely misleading or fraudulent. You are using energy to heat this
water. you seem to claim that this energy usage will be more than offset by
the cost of lighting during the 20 sec or 4 minute interval of cold water.
Let's see your numbers that back up this claim.
Did like the video. It wasn't real world though. My bathroom sink
plumbing is enclosed in a vanity. No electricity in the vanity. I can't pull
wires and install a receptacle in 3 minutes. Perhaps the 10 year old can but
I can't.

Dave M.