Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Used Granite

On 31/10/2018 11:02, Clive Arthur wrote:
On 31/10/2018 09:01, cf-leeds wrote:
I'm in the process of refitting the kitchen, having united the
previous kitchen and dining room.

I removed the old granite work surfaces and kept them, rather than
throwing them in the skip. I thought they'd be worth something.

Looking on ebay, I see loads of people with a similar idea. I get them
impression looking at the prices that there's not much of a market for
used work tops.

Am I totally wrong. Anyone else out there tried to shift unwanted
granite/marble ?

Thanks

Monumental masons?

Cheers

There was a program on daytime tv recently where someone was
salvaging tat from recycling centres, and doing it up and
selling on.

On One program bits of broken granite worktop were turned into
wall lights and sold for £85 each.