m Ransley

Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared

You are the ONE EYED JACK ASS.
By Apartment I mean Building as in im the OWNER and its on a timer and
pipes are double insulated. Going by summer therm use GAS usage of
therm went up 30%, thats Thirty.
Yea Water utilities give rebates, water is Cheap compared to the gas
required to heat it. I never heard of a gas or elec co rebate, No ,
they like your product , it makes them more money .
Lie-- You say you will '" Save money on electricity because you
wont need to use your lights as much " good one, trying to make a BS
sales pitch to the gullible. I know I dont just stand around Waiting
for the water to get hot, Sorry if your that stupid.
From your responses here and BS i dought if you would even honor a
warranty.
I see it now --- from the Comsumer Product Saftey Commision , 6-1 -
05 Attn Consumer recall.. Ready Temp water circulators recalled due to
uninsulated timer causing shorts and possible shock, and even death if
leak occurs. 348 reports so far 34 injuries 1 death. Co has ceased
operations , we recomend disconecting the Ready Temp Water Circulator.
So your design is New, maybe the Box, thats it
Lie, " You will Save Gas " .. In fact you will waist a considerable
amount recirculating hot water.
Lie, You said Heat tape is a waistefull way to keep pipes unfrozen
and KWH hr usage is unpublished.
Lie ,,, The remote operated ones require new 15$ batteries each month,
What a crock of ****. My garage and car remote batteries are years old,
so, why would your competitions remote fail so fast, It wont, total Lie.
BS. And what battery is 15 $ ,
The more you respond the more the Lies Grow and grow.
I have 2 B&G pumps at 2 locations , one 20 yrs old Never had a
problem. Proven pump.
You say Tankless water heaters cost to much and are a waiste !!!!
The more you post the dummer you show your self to be.
My Aquastar 117000 btu tankless will have a 3 yr payback from my
Electric tank at .125 KWH. A dam good investment that 33.3% return.
and thats at last years gas prices, it may end up being better. And
thats for a water heater Known to last 30 yrs
Did I see a 2 yr warranty then you say 3,,, yea Haaaaa Haaaa total BS
If you are the Co owner you have only proven yourself to be a totaly
incompetant bull****ing 2 bit snake oil salesman ass hole.