Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared TESTIMONIALS speak for themselves

T E S T I M O N I A L S

Before four minutes plus for how water now two to three seconds
G. Metcalf, Goodyear, AZ
Like it very much - very convenient to have hot water “on demand”
E. Osborne, Mesa, AZ
I originally tried a “CHILIPEPPER APPLIANCE” – same function, but
extremely loud and unpleasant. Yours is a well built device – Super
Quiet! I’ll probably order a 2nd unit soon for another 2nd floor
bathroom (on its own water heater).
T. Stoa, Decatur, IL
…I did install an “AUTOCIRC" - from HOME DEPOT. It just doesn't work
at all. After I first installed it it wasn't working so I brought it
back to them and returned it telling them that it must be faulty. The
replacement was no different. It is installed at the same location
that the redytemp was installed. The redytemp worked great…
G. Broudreau, Phoenix, AZ
Saves running a lot of water before the hot water comes down to the
bathrooms
J. Anastasio, Sun City West, AZ
They wanted $1500 for the same thing when we had our house built in
Saddlebrooke. I am sure glad I did not do it then but waited for
RedyTemp at only 1/3 the price. It works wonderfully. Thank you.
B. Henderson, Tucson, AZ
A blessing for anyone with a conscience regarding water wasted,
especially in the desert!
L. Kelleher, Scottsdale, AZ
It’s a pleasure not to have to run the hot water 3 or 4 minutes every
time you need to use it, before you get any.
A. Vogel, Mesa, AZ
Everyone should have one. Saves lots of water going down the drain.
Thank you.
R. Thomas, Peoria, AZ
Should have known about this 25 years ago when we bought the house.
L. Lacy, Phoenix, AZ
Nice Piece, Easy to install
C. Harrison, Phoenix, AZ
Love the immediate hot water
J Etesnick, Glendale AZ
What an incredible improvement of waiting 4 minutes for hot water to
merely seconds! We’re delighted & will refer you to friends!
L. Lash, Cave Creek, AZ
Before 4 minutes for hot water, now 2 to 3 seconds. Excellent!
G. Metcalf, Goodyear, AZ
Quick efficient installation. Hot water when we want it – fantastic!
B.Wrzesinske, Glendale, AZ
Only been in for one week, but so far doing as advertised – I am a
happy camper.
A. Enerof, Mesa, AZ
If I had more time – I could sell these. They are very good!
J. Lewis, Sun City West, AZ
Great investment to save on water usage.
J. Gallagher, Peoria, AZ
Wish we had done this years ago!
K. Bulkley, Mesa, AZ
I love it so much that I recommended it to friends and family.
D. Birski, Phoenix, AZ
It is wonderful to have instant hot water.
D. Cook, Goodyear, AZ

Done very professionally. Works very well. Meets our expectations.
R. Wells, Tucson, AZ
Will be purchasing another!
J. Daidone, Scottsdale, AZ
A lifesaver! Never knew life could improve with instant hot water!
J. Frank, Phoenix, AZ
Surprised that such a small appliance could make such a difference in
producing hot water to our faucets.
F. Bannan, Sun City, AZ
Been looking for your reliable product for years. I hated to run the
hot water for over two minutes each time we wanted to have hot water
in the far bathroom or the kitchen. The hot water heater is at the
other end of the house.
B. Spanser, Oro Valley, AZ
WOW! It’s nice to have instant hot water! Happy face drawn.
M. Cox, Phoenix, AZ
Best investment in equipment I ever made.
R. Hay, Glendale, AZ
It is nice not to have to wait 2 ˝ minutes for hot water in my shower.
R. Turner, Sun City West, AZ
Very neat installation package. Love It!
R. & D. Arnold, Sun City, AZ
Outstanding unit performance- Very satisfied!
J. Chiasson, Tucson, AZ
Great improvement over pump we had!
N. Laubach, Scottsdale, AZ
Sure saves wasting a lot of water down the drain!
K. Kugel, Sun City West, AZ
We have been wanting something of this nature for a long time. We’ve
wasted a lot of water over the years.
A. Hampton, Sun City, AZ
We think our home builder should be more interested in saving our
water. We do not need another government regulation to have everyone
comply. Thanks.
B. Hlas, Goodyear, AZ
I can’t believe that when I turn on the hot water faucet, Hot water
comes out almost immediately.
N. Kaplan, Scottsdale, AZ
We got immediate results (as advertised) after installation.
J. Hall, Tucson, AZ
Don’t know how we got along without it.
L. Lacy, Phoenix, AZ
We are grateful we saw an article in the little neighborhood paper,
Northwest Explorer about the RedyTemp and got immediately got in touch
with you.
A. Leininger, Tucson, AZ
Sending the warranty card so late, I realize there’s only one year
left – just wanted to register in case we needed to be notified about
the product, am very happy with it.
L. Thomas, Benson, AZ
Installation was very simple. Self-installed.
D.Auer, Fountain Hills, AZ
I have hot water in my bathroom without running gallons down the
drain.
F. Leisch, Tempe, AZ
We think this unit will save us dollars eventually – we waste gallons
of water!
M. Criddle, Glendale, AZ

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:41:01 -0700, "SQLit"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Instant hot water can be achieved by installing a RedyTemp. The unit
is loved by homeowners but not as many plumbers. The main reason for
this is RedyTemp's "super easy less then 10 minute install". You
can't bill much labor for a 10 minute install. And even less if the
homeowner installs it themselves. If you visit www.redytemp.com you
can see a movie of a 10 yr old girl install the unit is LESS THAN 3

SHAMLESS ADVERTIZEMENT SNIPPED

The 30 day money back quarantee and 2 year warranty
doesn't hurt either.

2 year warranty, ya right. No response from the contractor, dealer or
factory. Mine crapped after about 7 months. I have soft water. It did work
WHEN it worked. I used a time clock so it only ran twice a day. I doubt that
I will ever go for the experience again. Just not seem worth the cost to me.
Even now when it is cold, I just go in turn on the hot water, let it run,
brush my teeth and then take my shower. Summer time not nearly the need.

This Old House showed a valve that mixes hot water with cold for sweating
toilet tanks. $70 bucks.
The valve is variable, ok so your putting hot water into the toilet, better
than a pump. You flush once and you have hot water. This is what I am
considering when I get into my new home next month.