Default Hot product for hot water ...products compared

Here's another one eye'd jack people... Its people like you that if
we take your advice....we'd still be using wooden teeth like Abraham
Lincoln... Technology keeps advancing with time, get out of bed, put
down the rolling papers and pick up a newspaper read looser.

Your energy bills went up 30% in your "apartment". Wow, your real
smart...and you probably installed the kind that constantly runs all
the time, and since your in an apartment, you surely didn't have money
to buy insulation to cover your, I mean the landlords, hot water
pipes. Was it a RedyTemp....I didn't think so. If hot water
recirculators are so bad... then why are rebates from local water
companies throughout the U.S. giving rebates to homeowners and
businesses for installing them? Huh, smart mouth?

"lying salesman" ....wrong again, bullet head, I'm the owner Temtrol
Delta T., Inc. the maker of the RedyTemp. When you growup and move
out of that apartment, you'll find that there is another world out
there, not just the crack pipe smok'n one you know of. I bet ya
can't even figureout what Temtrol Delta T. means. Here let me help
Temtrol = temperature control... ...delta T = difference in
temperatures. Get an education, get a life, and then you can try an
get out of that beat up old rundown, low-income, apartment.

Why in the hell would I give a 30 day money back guarantee if I didn't
believe in the product? The one thing we do know for sure... you
don't know diddly, and since you can't put down that crack pipe....
you now live in a van down by the river.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 06:45:22 -0600 (CST), (m
Ransley) wrote:

Nothing like listening to a line of crap from a lying salesman
bull****ing the gullible.
Save electricity because your lites wont be on as long !
Save energy, FACT recirculators waiste energy keeping pipes hot. My
apt bills went up 30% for gas water heating when i instaled a
recirculator, you are Keeping pipes warm.