m Ransley

Default I need a little advice on running waterlines in an uninsulated...

With an , you will spend more in waisted energy
to circulate that heat , warming your cold as well. Heat tape can come
with a thermostat. And will waiste less energy over the long run.
PVC when frozen shatters lengthwise , can be much more extensive to
repair. Id go copper in a freeze area , Copper actualy will give more
than PVC. Use heat tape and a foam sleeve for a larger diameter pipe. I
am now in the process of putting foam , a larger size over foam.
I like that crappy little light timer on the Ready crap. Its like the
ones that last me a few years. Im sure its also moisture proof should
you develop a leak.
Is that Ready Temp Crap Approved ? I sure wouldnt use a timer that
cheap. Pure consumer crap. Not industral in any form...
Wondering here , if the visible timer is a Consumer piece, How good a
pump is in there, Haaaa Haaaa.
I forgot you give a warranty.