Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson) Sick old pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson) is offline

Default Old nazoid PEDO Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") whines about his failures with the ladies... is THAT why he started raping two year olds? Poor things just CAN'T outrun him! TSSSK!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach."

-Posted by the main nazoid sub-louse, filthy pervert Andrzej, Baron of
pedos (get it, folks? "Andrzej, Baron"?),