Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi soldering station review

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
I find Weller slightly clumsy to my taste - having used them at work.
But of course any personal choice might be down to hand size, etc. My
favourite by far is Antex for the hand piece.

I agree I've always thought the wellar to be a bit nmore expensive than
they need to be. Designs by both seem to change more frequasntly now and
that;s a pain because I have two antex stations that I can't get irons
for.

Which model do they use? Mine uses the TC50 (shows the age) but haven't
had problems getting spares last time I looked.

--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.