Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi soldering station review

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
I find Weller slightly clumsy to my taste - having used them at work.
But of course any personal choice might be down to hand size, etc. My
favourite by far is Antex for the hand piece.

My new Weller is a lot smaller than the Antex. And that includes the
motion sensor! Weighs 70 grams.

Must admit not to having looked at weller recently. But no need to since
I'm more than happy with my home made solder/desolder station based around
Antex and Pace. At the time, no one really made one I liked. One
requirement here was two soldering irons selectable by a switch. With the
two most common bit sizes I use. And auto shut down.

--
*Stable Relationships Are For Horses. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.