Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Forklift Camera

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 08:06:32 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:33:27 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:12:45 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

snip
I never did find the pricing..I got bored about the 3rd page and gave
up looking for the price sheet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...orklift+camera

Lots of options. Both expensive and cheap!

THANK YOU!!! I like those "split view" camera systems!!

I need to present several of my clients with those!!

Much..much obliged!!

Me too! Though replace "client" with a 'boss' at current job.

Gunner, suggest the blue back up lights as well if they are not
already using them. We added them several years ago and that big
blue spot on the floor is a great warning that someone is backing
out of a row in the warehouse.
--
William