Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.sci.physics
Joe Silkinson Spoon Joe Silkinson Spoon is offline

Default Demise of the chest freezer?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 04:59:29 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 25/10/2018 00:38, Gym Sulkinson Fork wrote:
So far. Until we get batteries that last longer or charge faster.

The hole pointy of te post was to point out that we CANNOT get batteries
that 'last longer'

We are near the theoretical limit already, Pork Sword III..

People probably said that when we were still using Cadmium.

you will have to change your nym every time you post now

Done.

*plonk*

Oh do grow up.

Just
look at the AA rechargeable battery to see how it's improved from NiCad
to NiMH to LiIon.

Oh dear.

Look at how well the steam engine has improved from Stephensons 'rocket'

I wonder why we don't use them on our railways?

We use the internal combustion engine, a better system. It's called progress. Do get your head out of the sand....