Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fitting a Stove UK

On 10/24/18 6:37 PM, Bob Green wrote:
Thanks for the responses! I appreciate it. I guess I'm going to have to
carry out some more in-depth research before I take the plunge. I've
also been reading about pellet stoves now and how they are basically
more automated, so I may go down that route instead.

What's your opinion on pellets?

There are also corn burning or multi fuel stoves. Corn would be
an option
in my area. In Britain?? It's between $3 and $3.50 per bushel
depending on
delivery date in the middle of the U.S. The highest ever prices were in
the area of $7 per bushel. That didn't last very long. This site
popped up on a search.
http://cornflame.net/index.htm
No idea how good these products are compared to others.