Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default getting a man in .......

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 25/10/2018 11:04, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"John Rumm" wrote in message
On 24/10/2018 18:25, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Does the threat from the wife "I will get a man in" usually spur you
into
DIY action? ......

Don't know, its not happened yet.

you must have all the diy tasks up to date....tee hee...good man

I think its probably more a case that SWMBO does not like the upheaval,
and so is content to wait for a bit... plus she figures I am less
disruptive than having a team of hairy arsed builders knocking about the
place ;-)

A more likely complaint would be "you're not going to start that now are
you?"

well my fixed washing machine is still out on the floor of the utility
room......soak testing it I told her......