Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Fitting a Stove UK

On 10/24/2018 6:25 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/23/18 5:12 PM, Bob Green wrote:
In the process of researching wood stoves and the installation process.
Looking for recommendations and advice on what I should know regulation
wise etc.

Â*Â*Â* I don't have any technical wisdom to add.Â* The very few people I
know who tried
them tired of the work involved after a year or two.

I quit using my fireplaces mostly because wife does not like the smell
of smoke but it was work and dirty having to constantly bring in wood
and the dirt and the bugs with it.

We have a neighbor whose wood burner is built into the whole house oil
heat system. He uses very little oil but does work hard collecting wood.