Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default is the tide turning

This is precisely the argument I used on friends before the original vote.
Now of course if the EU had actually cut a bit of slack to the members and
Mr Cameron, when he went over none of this nastiness would have happened. I
think whatever happens to the UK unless the EU stop insisting the complete
freedom of movement between vastly different economies is going to carry on
lots more member will be ****ing off.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"T i m" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 00:26:56 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

cf leader in Daily Mail

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...CMP=GTUK_email

The tide hasn't turned because as far as Brexit was concerned it was
only ever slack water up a creek.

So, the DM has turned, I wonder if the fanatic Brexiteer worms will
next?

All the sensible people on both sides and those in the middle are all
still watching and waiting and if the only deal that gets offered is a
bad one or nothing, we should be given the option to chose on those
outcomes (or remaining) as it would then be pretty obvious to most
that it would be a bad thing for most people.

Then all the fanatic Brexiteers can f-off to their own 'New Little
England' somewhere as they obviously wouldn't want medical treatment
from a fully trained Eastern European nurse or doctor and wouldn't
want to wait whist we trained one up from outside the EU and wouldn't
want to be cared for in a Care Home by an EU worker either (so we need
to reserve the places for those who are appreciative of such people).

Cheers, T i m