Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fitting a Stove UK

On 10/23/2018 5:12 PM, Bob Green wrote:
In the process of researching wood stoves and the installation process.
Looking for recommendations and advice on what I should know regulation
wise etc.

Â* I'm afraid I won't be much help with the regs , but thought I'd
mention there are two types of low-emission stove in case your research
hasn't turned that up . One uses an "afterburner" technology to consume
objectionable emissions , the other uses a catalytic device . Do check
out both types before you buy ! We heat with wood , our stove is
outdated but efficient .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old