Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Found a microwave I like!

On 23/10/2018 15:54, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
On Mon 22 Oct 2018 09:27:40a, told us...

On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:22:47 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/22/18 7:46 AM, Davej wrote:
On Sunday, October 21, 2018 at 4:04:12 AM UTC-5, T wrote:
[...]
I finally found a microwave I absolutely adore. It
only have one optoelectric rotor knob. And it has no
turntable. It have some kind of scattering technology
that cooks more evenly than a turntable. And it is easy to
clean. Built like a tank.

I think I've only owned three microwaves in my life. What
is the problem? When they do fail it is usually just a bad
safety switch or some other cheap part. I usually kill the
beeper.

Oh ya, the old ones lasted 20 years or more. The latest
offerings are shear crap. They turn on on the own, they
over heat, they catch fire, etc.. They are only good for
a year. I installed a switched outlet for the ones I
had. They are switched off when no one is in attendance.
And we have a fire extinguisher at the ready. 3C = Cheap
Chinese Crap

Maybe you shouldn't shop at Honest Bob's New, Used,
Scratch & Dent, Returns & Re-Furb Discount Outlet ..
My 3 year old $ 120. Panasonic Inverter unit is doing fine
and actually works better than the 20 year old one that
it replaced. I'm not expecting 20 years but I'll get 10 +
methinks.
John T.

We love our Panasonic Inverter ovens. We have two of them.

We use a Panasonic Inverter Microwave. Brilliant.

--
Bod