Matt

Default Green spores on wall. Mold problem?

Hi,

It looks like we have a mold problem in one room of our house and I am
wondering what can be done to prevent/cure it? The room is adjacent
to our (open) kitchen and the mold statrs in the corners and works its
way up the wall (it's an exterior wall). We clean it regularly with
some warm water and washing-up liquid but it always returns.

We've bought a small de-humidifier but this doesn't seem to be helping
much. In the past we used to dry clothing over the radiators but
we've stopped this recently too as I'm sure it was a contributing
factor. Is there anything else that can be done to stop these mold
spores coming back?

Matt