Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Found a microwave I like!

On 10/21/18 9:36 AM, Linda Cobb wrote:
On 10/21/2018 5:04 AM, T wrote:
I finally found a microwave I absolutely adore.Â* It
only have one optoelectric rotor knob.Â* And it
has no turntable.Â* It have some kind of scattering technology
that cooks more evenly than a turntable.Â* And it is
easy to clean.Â* Built like a tank.Â* I expect to
outlive it.Â* It is twice as heavy as a 3C model.
It is really, really easy to operate!Â* It is
quiet too.

.
If you can open/close the door and set the controls with a single clean
finger, I'm all in.

The door is very easy to open. And yes, you can rotate the knob
with your nose if you want. We both fell in love with this thing
very quickly.

The one quirk, which I presume is a safety feature, is that
you can't set the timer unless you open and close the door.
And it will time out in about 30 seconds if your don't
set it right away. So, you have to open the door again.