Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default bike tyre stretching ????

On 19/10/2018 22:59, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 19 Oct 2018 21:50:57 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

The problem is that for any puncture that can't simply be re-inflated
withot sealant for long enough to complete the journey, I have never
found sealant to work at all.

I really don't get it. We run Punctureseal in nearly all our vehicles
(cars, vans, motorbikes and trailers) and can't say we really worry
about or suffer from punctures?

The point is that sealants won't work with holes larger than that made
by a nail or similar, but with nails or screws, I have never needed to
use a sealant - just pumping them back up has enabled me to finish my
journey.

SteveW