Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Need a new snowthrower

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 09:38:15 -0400, Tom wrote:

I've think I've narrowed it down to Ariens and Honda.
Honda engines are virtually unbreakable but the machines are also 2x the price. Are Hondas worth it?
Both brands have great local dealers.* Which brand do you recommend?

The professional grade Ariens stuff has always been excellent. The
big box store models are CHEAP.(and I do NOT mean just inexpensive)

Honda Hydrostatics and Yamaha hydrostatics are EXPENSIVE, but at least
in the case of my Yammy - worth every penny.