GotOuttaIdaho

Default Use paste wax (only) on fir floor?

(m Ransley) wrote in message ...
Wax will have to be redone every year with medium traffic, Wax yellows
and darkens, and will buildup. There are a few Quick drying floor
products out there.

Thanks, everyone, for your help. You're probably right about the wax,
but I have to think in terms of something I alone could do and
maintain in the future, which means not having to remove absolutely
all of the furniture (where to put it - out on the lawn?) for several
days.

Is it practical to think of doing, say, one-third of the total area,
then doing another third at a later date, etc.? There simply is no
place to put all of the furniture at once. Is it difficult to blend
finishes if doing it in sections?

MLW