Stuart

Default What DIY suprise did Santa bring you then?

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:18:51 -0000, "mich" wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message

"Suz" wrote in message
My favourite was Norton AntiSpam - about 90% sucessful so far. Hubby's

was a set of tiny weird head shaped screwdrivers for
destroying compter innards. He *always* has a screw left over after

reassembly.

So what did Santa bring you then?

Workshop Vac (PowerPro), with power take-off.
Now I can work indoors without getting shouted at!

A compound mitre saw to make a mess indoors and get shouted at!

I got one of those but had to pay for it myself cos I aint got anyone to
shout at me-Thank God :-))
STuart
yesterday is history

tommorow is a mystery